Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fear Cast Entry 1

Chapter 1 - 1

As early as I can remember I had always been followed by the paranormal. To be honest I for the first 7 years of my life I didn't really have any real friends. I was really into christian, and went to a christian school, going to church 4 -5 times a week. One night staying awake past my bed time, reading the bible was the first time I met my first friend. I was reading the story of Adam and Eve(just getting to the section about the serpent, and the fall of man) when suddenly my window opened. It was something you'd see out of a horror movie, the windows creaked open, the wind flew in with leaves and the full moon was out. But this time something else flew in, a bird. At first I thought it was a raven, but then I noticed it didn't have any eyes, and when it opened it's beak, it spewed black mist.

The bird began to change into a human form, a tall man, no face, no distinguished features, just a voice. It had the voice of child which was rather odd to me, and as soon as he came in, he sat on my bed and began to talk to me. We talked about how it is important to keep the religion close to us, and that if we don't we could end up in a bad place. I remember asking him if he to was christian, he replied "You could say that". He went on about how he was a higher power, and that he had been to heaven, and if I wanted into heaven I wasn't aloud to tell my friends or my parents that he was around.

I was a little confused by all this, but at the same time interested. I agreed not to tell anyone, and I asked for his name. He replied "Phenex".

No comments:

Post a Comment